What personal information do we collect and use
If you are using the forms on our site for quotes, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We try to make sure our site is secure for your use and we make all the effort needed to secure your information, you provide your information at your own risk.
Your information will only be used to get the request you have requested like quotes or price calculations on our sites we do not send or sell your details.
Storage of your personal information
We do not store any of your personal information at any time. Unless, requested for an account or whether you are looking to use the service further.
How we use your information
– To administer any account you may have with us;
– To manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
– to administer, operate, facilitate and manage your and/or your family’s relationship and/or account with us, and to otherwise, including contacting you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, email etc.;
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
– notify you about changes to the Services;
– To ensure that content on our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
Your information to third parties
We will not send or provide your privacy information to any other website or Third Party Company or organisation, we will only use the information subject to the data and privacy act of 1988. Only members of our team will have access to your information.
Third party websites and links
Links to other websites on our site may be visible, we will never knowingly add links that are against your privacy or breach your rights of using the internet. Please note these links are not under Man with a Van Kingston site’s control and we are not responsible for any information of policy they hold on their site.
Changes to our privacy may change
Changes to this website policy may change and this page will be updated accordingly. You should check to ensure you are familiar with the current privacy before supplying any personal data or making an enquiry.
Contact us for further enquiry
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place a suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.